NKB Asset Management provides investors with access to crypto assets through a robust infrastructure which is compliant with anticipated regulatory requirements. We endeavour to follow traditional market principles of investing, advising and managing financial assets and apply them to the digital world.
We believe that the blockchain investment opportunity now is larger than both the derivatives investing opportunities that appeared in the late 90s and the Emerging Markets investment phenomenon of the early 2000s. NKB Asset Management has put together a team that has depth and experience at the highest level in both blockchain technology as well as investment solutions that institutional investors have come to expect over the last two decades.
Crypto assets as an asset class have performed very strongly in the recent period. Nevertheless, not all coins and tokens have been good performers and investor returns may vary considerably. In addition, there are specific factors such as significant volatility of the assets and differing price quotes at exchanges which compound the risks of investing in the space.
NKB Asset Management aims to capitalise on the opportunity while navigating through the risks. We provide our investors with exposure to the long-term capital appreciation of digital assets, while reducing volatility through our active investment approach. Our product portfolio will further develop over time together with the fast-paced changes in the market for crypto assets.
- Focused exposure to the crypto asset sector, while adapting to the rapid regime changes this industry experiences
- The strong drawdowns experienced in this asset class can decimate unmanaged portfolios. Our active approach looks to identify these cycles and protect portfolio values accordingly
LONG-ONLY BASKET OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
- Different basket models consisting of several dominant cryptocurrencies, complemented with less known altcoins with potential higher growth rates
- Allocations based on a number of factors including total market value, volatility, liquidity
- Full exposure with limited turn-over of the portfolio
NKB Asset Management is supported, through joint venture, by the multi award winning Signia. Our domain knowledge, and Signia’s reputation of providing exceptional services across the wealth management and alternative asset space, gives us the experience and expertise to offer a market leading asset management service in the digital asset space.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
to request our Asset Management services